A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Korenblit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Korenblit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Korenblit, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Korenblit graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Korenblit has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korenblit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans