A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Korenblit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Korenblit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korenblit
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Korenblit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Korenblit, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Korenblit graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Korenblit has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Korenblit MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Allen Korenblit practice?
- Dr. Allen Korenblit has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Korenblit practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.