A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Korenblit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Korenblit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Korenblit, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Korenblit graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Korenblit has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Korenblit MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Allen Korenblit practice?
- Dr. Allen Korenblit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Korenblit practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.