A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Kuperman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Kuperman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Kuperman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuperman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kuperman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Phillip Kuperman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allen P. Kuperman practice?
- Dr. Allen Kuperman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Allen Kuperman practices Pediatrics near Maple Grove, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, MN and Minneapolis, MN.