A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Allen Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Davies, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Davies has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Llwellyn Davies MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Davies practice?
- Dr. Allen Davies has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Davies practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Elkton Surgeons and Elkton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.