A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davies
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Davies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Davies, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Davies has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Llwellyn Davies MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Davies practice?
- Dr. Allen Davies has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Davies practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Surgeons and Elkton Cardiothoracic Surgeons.