A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Dennis, Interventional Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Dennis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dennis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Lee Dennis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Allen Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Dennis practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Anesthesiologists and Round Rock Pain Management Doctors.