A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Dennis, Interventional Pain Medicine, Anesthesiology is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Dennis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Dennis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lamb County Hospital
- Golden Plains Hospital
- Seminole Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Lee Dennis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Allen Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Dennis practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Anesthesiologists and Round Rock Pain Management Doctors.