A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Leblanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Leblanc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Leblanc, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leblanc graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leblanc has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- St Frances Cabrini Hospital, Alexandria, La
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen James Leblanc MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Leblanc practice?
- Dr. Allen Leblanc has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Leblanc practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.