Dr. Allen Lifton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Lifton?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Allen Lifton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2016

Dr Lifton knows his business... His advice and logical manner make me feel confident in him. I've tried a couple of other Neurologists... They were not in his league. His practical advise and up to

February 6th, 2015

Dr Lifton is a great Dr. I came in not knowing what was happening. I saw him after other drs referred me too him. He read through my records, before I even saw him. After running tests it was determined, my condition is idiopathic. Meaning the origin is unknown. He has not givin up in a few years of treating me and finding out what I'd going on. I would recommend him to anybody.

July 3rd, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Lifton is a genius, he really listens and cares. I was very pleased with the outcome of our visits/appointments.

May 24th, 2013

Amazing neurologist & all around pretty awesome human being!

By the time I found Dr. Lifton I had been to more doctors than I care to remember. I had what seemed like every test and painful procedure known to mankind. I had been misdiagnosed, diagnosed, and re-diagnosed all to no avail. When I first I met Dr. Lifton I was leery and distrustful of doctors and beyond tired and frustrated. I have a rare neurological issue that all of the other doctors could not figure out how to treat. Dr. Lifton was the first doctor willing to take on the challenge of finding the right diagnoses and treatment plan. His staff was careful to gather all of the information from all of the other doctors, then he ordered additional test and promised me that he would help me find a plan to manage my symptoms and give me some measure of life back. I left his office after that first meeting feeling hopeful, something that I had not felt even a glimmer of in a very long time. He has always been willing to try new and innovative ideas and methods. We added treatments and switched medications until we finally landed on a combination of medications, diet and therapies that have given me life back! When at the end of a year I shared with him my joy of not only being able to walk again but to walk in high heels he simply said "I am sorry it took so long to get you here." When I come to him with a new piece of obscure literature hoping for the holy grail he has a way of explaining things to me without being discouraging or prideful, he always offers hope above all else. I know when I see him and he asks how I am doing, it is because he truly cares to know - not just for my own well being but for his ministry into medicine - for information that he may be able to use to help someone else somewhere along the way. Neurology seems to be a puzzle to him, like he will keep moving the pieces around until they all fit into their proper placement. He is a genius, kind and caring but to me he is my own personal SUPER HERO. He is a brilliant doctor that I could not recommend more highly! He is worth the wait for the patient new appointment, which if memory serves me was like 8 weeks out. Once you start seeing him his staff will always have an opening for you and the wait in the office at the regularly scheduled appointment time has never been more than 10 minutes (honestly not EVER.) His staff are as kind and caring as he is. The doctor and his staff have a way of making you feel like you are this only patient.

July 22nd, 2012

Great Doc. Actually took time to talk with me on a level that I understood. Very frank guy.

April 2nd, 2012

Dr Lifton is an excellent Dr. Unfortunatly I had to change Drs due to my husbands Insurance at work changing. I hope the new Dr is as caring as he is. If my husbands insurance changes to a company that his office takes, I will go back to Dr Lifton.

February 17th, 2010

Dr. Lifton took the time and really listened.

I have suffered from headaches since I was 14. Dr. Lifton was the only doctor (and I went to so many) who took the time to really listen to me and try whatever he could to get rid of them. I feel like a new person and don't wake up with a headache anymore wondering how I am going to get through the day. I am so happy and thankful for what he has done.

October 13th, 2009

Dr. Lifton is wierd. He's not good with conversing with others. He tested my arm reflexes while I had a coat on. Doesn't diagnose, give causes, effects...he basically just writes prescriptions. It doesn't seem like he knows what he's doing.

August 17th, 2017