A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Mauldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Mauldin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Mauldin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauldin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mauldin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- Round Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Lee Mauldin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Mauldin practice?
- Dr. Allen Mauldin has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Mauldin practices Family Medicine near Leander, TX.
See Leander Primary Care Doctors.