- 43 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 8 expertises
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allen Mcdaniels has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Allen Mcdaniels is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Pedro, CA.
Dr. Phillip Schoenwetter
Family Medicine, General Practice
San Pedro, CA 0.08 mi39
Dr. John Russo
Preventive Medicine, General Practice
San Pedro, CA 0.24 mi38
Dr. Lewis Wong
San Pedro, CA 0.72 mi37