A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Meurer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Meurer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meurer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Meurer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen G Meurer MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen G. Meurer practice?
- Dr. Allen Meurer has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Meurer practices Internal Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists.