A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Milewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Milewicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Milewicz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Milewicz graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milewicz has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen L Milewicz MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Milewicz practice?
- Dr. Allen Milewicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Milewicz practices Pediatric Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Surgeons.