A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Milewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Milewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Milewicz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Skin Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Milewicz graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Milewicz has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milewicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Milewicz practice?
Dr. Allen Milewicz practices Pediatric Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Surgeons.