Pediatric Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very positive and competent  |  show details
by Mom on Jul 16th, 2014

He seemed straightforward and to the point. Knowledgeable, direct, Knows his stuff and was very helpful.

|  Poor Bedside Manner: Reason Unclear  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2014

I can't speak to his aptitude with anything more than assuassumption, but I found his demeanor irritating. He seemed bored and made it very clear he thought our concerns were without merit. My husband liked that when our 9 month old clicked his tongue at the doc, the did mixed him though.

|  Perfect Experience  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2014

Very happy with having gotten this surgeon at Texas Children's! He is very good and fixed our problem immediately and followed up!

|  Client  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2014

Dr. Milewicz is an outstanding doctor! My son had an anal opening problem as an infant, and I was rushed to TX Children's. Dr. Milewicz was assigned to Nathan's case, and stayed late into the night to be able to operate on my son ASAP. He answered questions and concerns that I had in the surgery prep room, which put my mind at ease as some of the other staff was unable to answer my questions. My son is nine now and due for another check up, so I thought I'd take this time to write a review. Dr. Milewicz gets an A plus from me; I'd highly recommend him!

|  Awful experience !! please read this review  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2013

We are two very upset parents ! Our son had a good surgery and recovery was good but his bottom where he has the surgery became infected . When we asked him what he thought and we showed him infection . He told us it was a yeast infection and to quit using any ointments and antibiotic pediatrician have him to clear it up . In fact he told us "I would steer clear of doctors for a bit since everyone has opinions and treat as yeast infection . We'll.... Thank goodness we went I pediatrician and got culture swab ... Little did we know the culture can back saying he had MRSA STAPH !!! had we not gone to the pediatrician and listened to dr milewicz thinking it was ony a yeast infection out son could have become extremely ill !!!! We will never use or recommend this surgeon

|  Bad experience  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

Dr. Milewicz did not spend a lot of time with us. He pretty much made me feel that I was wasting his time. He hardly looked at my child to determinate whether a procedure was needed. Do not waste this time with this doctor.

|  show details
Dec 19th, 2008

amazing surgeon in every aspect. very professional and very smart.