A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Mills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
- Palestine Dialysis Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Forbes Mills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen F. Mills practice?
- Dr. Allen Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Mills practices Family Medicine near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Primary Care Doctors.