A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Mills, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mills has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
- Palestine Dialysis Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Forbes Mills MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen F. Mills practice?
- Dr. Allen Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Mills practices Family Medicine near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Primary Care Doctors.