A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Mondzac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Mondzac, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mondzac graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Mondzac has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Mendel Mondzac MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen M. Mondzac practice?
- Dr. Allen Mondzac has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Mondzac practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.