A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Moore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Kristopher Moore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen K. Moore practice?
- Dr. Allen Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Surgeons.