A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Moore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Seaside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Kristopher Moore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen K. Moore practice?
- Dr. Allen Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Surgeons.