A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Naftilan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Naftilan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Naftilan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Naftilan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Naftilan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Naftilan MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allen Naftilan practice?
- Dr. Allen Naftilan has 9 office locations.
Dr. Allen Naftilan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Thompsons Station, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Thompsons Station Internists and Thompsons Station Cardiologists.