A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Natow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Natow, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Natow, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Natow graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Natow has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Jay Natow MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Natow practice?
- Dr. Allen Natow has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Natow practices Dermatology near Woodmere, NY.
See Woodmere Dermatologists.