Overall Review

March 10th, 2015
Staff are rude here, Dr Neese is nice enough until you disagree with him. He does not appear to respect anyone's opinion but his own, will chastise you in front of your child because of your opinion and has little to offer outside of pushing drugs. Not the kind of healthcare I'm interested in for my children.

December 22nd, 2011
Love this Dr. I have 4 children and one of them has asthma so I have seen him often. I can always get in the same day if I have a sick child. He is wonderful to children, treats them with respect and as some situations can be stressful or worrisome for moms, he also has a calm soothing manner about him.

July 12th, 2011
Very caring and my son loves him
Always a pleasant time when we go to see him. My son is almost 4 and have been coming to him for 3 years now. My son jumps right in his lap and they talk while my son plays with his stethescope or pens. He is great with my son and my son trusts him, will let him do whatever he needs to do. I never feel rushed and can talk to him with ease. When he goes to Africa once a year for a short period of time to help kids there, he is unavailble but Dr. McCarthy is available and is great also. I always recommend him to people.

February 25th, 2010
Dr. Neese is an amazing doctor with a fun loving spirit. You can tell he genuinly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond to make sure they feel welcome! I also love that he takes time out to go to Africa every year to help those in need.