A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Neiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neiman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neiman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Neiman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neiman graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Robert Neiman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Allen R. Neiman practice?
- Dr. Allen Neiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Neiman practices Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.