A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Nimetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Nimetz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nimetz
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nimetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Nimetz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimetz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nimetz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen A Nimetz MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen A. Nimetz practice?
- Dr. Allen Nimetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Nimetz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Chevy Chase, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Cardiologists.