A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Nimetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Nimetz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nimetz
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nimetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Nimetz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimetz graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nimetz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen A Nimetz MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen A. Nimetz practice?
- Dr. Allen Nimetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Nimetz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Internists and Chevy Chase Cardiologists.