Dr. Allen Nimetz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Nimetz?

Posted on December 19th, 2015

Note. I apologize profusely to Dr. NImetz and hope that VItals corrects the 1 star rating I inadvertently gave to Dr. Nimetz when it should have clearly have been a Top 5 Star rating. Dr. Allen NImetz is hands down the best doctor I have seen in my life. Compassionate, excellent and caring bedside manners, there are not enough superlatives in the English language that can really do him justice, rated amongst the best doctors in the United States for years, I hold him in the highest esteem.

Posted on December 19th, 2015

Dr. Allen Nimetz is hands down the best doctor I have seen in my life. Compassionate, excellent and caring bedside manners, there is no question that he is light years ahead of his peers. In fact there are really not enough superlatives in the English language that can really do him justice, Rated amongst the best doctors in the United States for years, I hold him in the highest esteem.

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Good doctor who has kept me going for over 20 years.

patient for past 10 years

Posted on May 21st, 2012

despite a few insignificant low ratings, i am lucky to have dr. nimetz as my cardiologist. i completely trust his judgement

Unacceptable

Posted on July 25th, 2011

I wouldn't know how Dr. Nimetz is as a doctor, considering that my appointment was cancelled the afternoon before my morning appointment. The appointment was cancelled without explanation, and without a substitute appointment offered. I don't know if this was because of poor front desk management or what the case may be, however, it's an unacceptable practice for any doctor's office to have.

An Excellent, Caring, and Compassionate Doctor

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Dr. Allen Nimetz is not only an excellent doctor but also a very caring and compassionate one. He has the gift of empathy-the capacity to imagine so vividly the feelings of another as to have those feelings himself. He helped me during a very difficult period in my life, both physically and emotionally, as I suffered a devastating loss that has not completely healed yet-and will never really be completely healed. I can only hope and pray that I can come to terms with the loss to a greater extent someday. It is the right thing to give Dr. Nimetz credit for being so kind and caring right after my loss a few years ago (along with another excellent doctor who is now retired). To be sure there are excellent and caring doctors and doctors that are not so excellent and caring in the world today. Some doctors never care to even think about reaching out or even try to understand a human being who is going through terrible agony after a loss of a very close and dear loved one. Dr. Nimetz is the kind of Doctor and human being who cares and does reach out. I know that Dr. Nimetz went through a similar trial and loss in his life with a dear and loved one some years ago. He knows what a devastating loss means. He cares. That four letter word-CARE-can make all the difference in the world. I believe Dr. Nimetz knows that-and knows it very well. Thank you Dr. Nimetz for caring, and God bless you for everything you have done for me.

Has been my doctor for over 20 years...

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Good Caring Doctor Usually Right But Not Always Right

Posted on November 30th, 2009

Dr. Nimetz is by no means a scary doctor as a poster mentioned. He is a good and caring doctor, usually right but not always right. Perhaps his only weakness. Overall a good doctor.

BUSY..BUT SPENDS NECESSARY TIME

Posted on November 10th, 2009

VERY DETAILED BUT HAS A GREAT DEAL OF PATIENT EMPATHY..GOOD PROFESSIONAL MANNER WHICH MIGHT FRIGHTEN SOME PEOPLE BUT I FIND IT REFRESHING AND ASSURING.TAKES TIME TO ENGAGE IN CONVERSATION AND LISTENS TO PATIENT....EVEN IF THEY ARE WRONG....

Posted on November 1st, 2017