Dr. Allen Nimetz MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2015
Note. I apologize profusely to Dr. NImetz and hope that VItals corrects the 1 star rating I inadvertently gave to Dr. Nimetz when it should have clearly have been a Top 5 Star rating. Dr. Allen NImetz is hands down the best doctor I have seen in my life. Compassionate, excellent and caring bedside manners, there are not enough superlatives in the English language that can really do him justice, rated amongst the best doctors in the United States for years, I hold him in the highest esteem.

December 19th, 2015
Dr. Allen Nimetz is hands down the best doctor I have seen in my life. Compassionate, excellent and caring bedside manners, there is no question that he is light years ahead of his peers. In fact there are really not enough superlatives in the English language that can really do him justice, Rated amongst the best doctors in the United States for years, I hold him in the highest esteem.

July 9th, 2012
Good doctor who has kept me going for over 20 years.

May 21st, 2012
patient for past 10 years
despite a few insignificant low ratings, i am lucky to have dr. nimetz as my cardiologist. i completely trust his judgement

July 25th, 2011
Unacceptable
I wouldn't know how Dr. Nimetz is as a doctor, considering that my appointment was cancelled the afternoon before my morning appointment. The appointment was cancelled without explanation, and without a substitute appointment offered. I don't know if this was because of poor front desk management or what the case may be, however, it's an unacceptable practice for any doctor's office to have.

July 19th, 2011
An Excellent, Caring, and Compassionate Doctor
Dr. Allen Nimetz is not only an excellent doctor but also a very caring and compassionate one. He has the gift of empathy-the capacity to imagine so vividly the feelings of another as to have those feelings himself. He helped me during a very difficult period in my life, both physically and emotionally, as I suffered a devastating loss that has not completely healed yet-and will never really be completely healed. I can only hope and pray that I can come to terms with the loss to a greater extent someday. It is the right thing to give Dr. Nimetz credit for being so kind and caring right after my loss a few years ago (along with another excellent doctor who is now retired). To be sure there are excellent and caring doctors and doctors that are not so excellent and caring in the world today. Some doctors never care to even think about reaching out or even try to understand a human being who is going through terrible agony after a loss of a very close and dear loved one. Dr. Nimetz is the kind of Doctor and human being who cares and does reach out. I know that Dr. Nimetz went through a similar trial and loss in his life with a dear and loved one some years ago. He knows what a devastating loss means. He cares. That four letter word-CARE-can make all the difference in the world. I believe Dr. Nimetz knows that-and knows it very well. Thank you Dr. Nimetz for caring, and God bless you for everything you have done for me.

November 30th, 2009
Good Caring Doctor Usually Right But Not Always Right
Dr. Nimetz is by no means a scary doctor as a poster mentioned. He is a good and caring doctor, usually right but not always right. Perhaps his only weakness. Overall a good doctor.

November 10th, 2009
BUSY..BUT SPENDS NECESSARY TIME
VERY DETAILED BUT HAS A GREAT DEAL OF PATIENT EMPATHY..GOOD PROFESSIONAL MANNER WHICH MIGHT FRIGHTEN SOME PEOPLE BUT I FIND IT REFRESHING AND ASSURING.TAKES TIME TO ENGAGE IN CONVERSATION AND LISTENS TO PATIENT....EVEN IF THEY ARE WRONG....

January 6th, 2017