Dr. Allen Orehek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Orehek?

August 31st, 2017

A good doctor that listens!

If you are searching for a doctor with compassion, kindness, listening skills (he will really listen!). I have a cronic condition when other pc's did not listen and for that problem I suffered a burning pain for over one year, until Dr Orehek listened to me and ordered the need xray and referred me to a surgeon, he does not have an attitude of being above his patients but rather an attitude of kindness and compassion, Dr Orehek will take time looking you in the eye and listening, I will always recommend Dr Orehek as a knowledge and caring doc.

March 13th, 2017

Makes house calls too!+

The doctor makes house calls to my uncle who can not leave his house after getting into a farming accident. My uncle is only able to stay at the house because the doctor and his nurses help out with some quipment and medications for his bad heart. I do appreciate this very much. I know he doesn't have many years left but soon he may be moving around better. Going to the office is a drive, but they do take good care of both of us either here or at the office.

March 6th, 2017

I am alive because of Dr. Orehek.

I am alive because the doctor took the time to listen to my problems and look at all of my chart. I was seeing a specialist a cardiology group and they said that everything was "fine" with me - yet I was still having chest pain. Dr Orehek took the time to look at all the work that was done and then he set up testing. The results of the test showed that I having a problem from a blocked artery in my heart! We got it fixed out in NYC and now I have no more chest pain. I will forever be grateful to the Doctor and his staff for helping with all that they did. There was a lot of authorization with my insurance company and the office helped each step to the best they could. I have been back a few times and the doctor keeps a very close eye on all of my medical issues.

March 6th, 2017

Took the time to review all of my records!

I had some complex problems and the hospital and other doctors left me without any answers. They kept explaining it was from a birth trauma - but they were not correct. Dr Orehek took the time to get and LOOKED at all of my old records, then ordered testing that I knew i needed. The office staff was very helpful working with my insurance to get authorizations on all that i needed!

May 15th, 2015

Find someone else

Crude, pompous and arrogant are the only words to describe this "doctor". Look elsewhere.

June 24th, 2013

Dr. Orehek runs SilverCrest and has a fabulous staff that support him. He is extremely thorough and is all into preventive medicine. I have been seeing Dr. Orehek for approximately 6 months now and couldn't be happier. I have mentioned his services to all my friends and family members. Appointments are easy to schedule and are provided very timely. There is literally no waiting time in the office. Dr. Orehek may send you to a few other specialists as part of his thoroughness, but it is well worth it.

May 14th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Orehek for over 5 years as my primary Physician. During that time Dr. Chia has worked to keep me healthy with direct talk about the issues at hand. I have always felt he listened to what I was saying and would make sure I understood what treatment I needed to take part in for my recovery. Including sending me to specialist as needed.

March 3rd, 2012

fixed my shoulder

I went to the doctors when a friend spoke of his place in waymart. My shoulder has been bad with pain every time I tried to get back to the gym. Other doctors were telling me that I had to stop lifting. Jill who works with Dr Orehek had me get an xray of the shoulder and they found out that the problem was in my neck. I did have to get physical therapy but I am perfect now! Good bunch of people and i would go back again with any problems.

March 1st, 2012

I went to Dr. Orehek for a very long time. I truly think he is an alarmist. Told me I had several serious issues, particularly with my heart, that were not true. He never did diagnose my last real problem even though my blood work indicated what it was. He orders way, way too many tests, and on at least two occasions, he never looked at the results. I think he is pesonally trying to bankrupt Medicare. In the end it got so a two hour wait was not uncommon (usually one hour in the waiting room and another hour in the exam room before he came in). During the wait no one comes in or opens the door to see if you are all right and give you an idea of what is going on. I would not recommend him.

December 21st, 2011

very friendly and fast! very helpful, and my child loved him! He cares about his patients, and makes every effort to make sure they understand their diagnosis and medications.

September 21st, 2011

patients rights too

I trust him to help me make medical decisions. I am always given a choice and options and doctors should do that more often.

August 20th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Orehek for over 10 years, and I can't say enough about the man. Now my adult daughter goes to him, and I feel completely confident that she's in the best hands.