Overall Review

May 15th, 2015
Find someone else
Crude, pompous and arrogant are the only words to describe this "doctor". Look elsewhere.

June 24th, 2013
Dr. Orehek runs SilverCrest and has a fabulous staff that support him. He is extremely thorough and is all into preventive medicine. I have been seeing Dr. Orehek for approximately 6 months now and couldn't be happier. I have mentioned his services to all my friends and family members. Appointments are easy to schedule and are provided very timely. There is literally no waiting time in the office. Dr. Orehek may send you to a few other specialists as part of his thoroughness, but it is well worth it.

May 14th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Orehek for over 5 years as my primary Physician. During that time Dr. Chia has worked to keep me healthy with direct talk about the issues at hand. I have always felt he listened to what I was saying and would make sure I understood what treatment I needed to take part in for my recovery. Including sending me to specialist as needed.

March 2nd, 2012
fixed my shoulder
I went to the doctors when a friend spoke of his place in waymart. My shoulder has been bad with pain every time I tried to get back to the gym. Other doctors were telling me that I had to stop lifting. Jill who works with Dr Orehek had me get an xray of the shoulder and they found out that the problem was in my neck. I did have to get physical therapy but I am perfect now! Good bunch of people and i would go back again with any problems.

March 1st, 2012
I went to Dr. Orehek for a very long time. I truly think he is an alarmist. Told me I had several serious issues, particularly with my heart, that were not true. He never did diagnose my last real problem even though my blood work indicated what it was. He orders way, way too many tests, and on at least two occasions, he never looked at the results. I think he is pesonally trying to bankrupt Medicare. In the end it got so a two hour wait was not uncommon (usually one hour in the waiting room and another hour in the exam room before he came in). During the wait no one comes in or opens the door to see if you are all right and give you an idea of what is going on. I would not recommend him.

December 21st, 2011
very friendly and fast! very helpful, and my child loved him! He cares about his patients, and makes every effort to make sure they understand their diagnosis and medications.

September 21st, 2011
patients rights too
I trust him to help me make medical decisions. I am always given a choice and options and doctors should do that more often.

August 20th, 2011
I have been seeing Dr. Orehek for over 10 years, and I can't say enough about the man. Now my adult daughter goes to him, and I feel completely confident that she's in the best hands.

July 9th, 2011
Me and my family recently started to see dr.orehek. He is wonderful helped my husband get through cancer! Everyone in his office is very nice and welcoming. I highly recommend him

July 5th, 2011
I got to see my grandaughters wedding, if it weren't for dr. orehek that wouldn't have happened..

June 13th, 2011
The Best!
I have been going to Dr Orehek for several years. Dr and his staff are always quick to diagnose any issues and fix me up quick. Everyone there is real nice and polite and truly care for your well being. They have even helped prevent issues that i would have had in the future. Thanks to Dr and his staff for everything they do. I highly recommend you visit them if you have any concerns about your health.

June 10th, 2011
Excellent communication and genuine interest of patients health and needs. Probably by far the best doctor we've ever had. (Switched all to him including minor children.) Very pleased with his professionalism. Doesn't make patient feel uneasy. Excellent doctor. Excellent practice and organized. Good follow up and communication.