A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen McDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen McDonald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. McDonald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Pierce McDonald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen P. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Allen McDonald has 7 office locations.
Dr. Allen McDonald practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Boston, MA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.