A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Patton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Patton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Patton, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Patton graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Patton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen James Patton MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Patton practice?
- Dr. Allen Patton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allen Patton practices Medical Oncology near Brewton, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Brewton Oncologists.