A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Pearlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Pearlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Pearlman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearlman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pearlman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Kenneth Pearlman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen K. Pearlman practice?
- Dr. Allen Pearlman has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Pearlman practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.