Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Potter
Dr. Allen Potter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Potter is affiliated with Southwest Mental Health Center and Sw Texas Methodist Children S Hosp.. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Potter has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Allen Potter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Robert Campbell
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Virginia Sanders
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0 mi15
Dr. Shaylon Rettig
Sports Medicine, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0 mi16