A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Priest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Priest, Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Priest graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Priest has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen E Priest MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen E. Priest practice?
- Dr. Allen Priest has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Priest practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Fair Oaks, CA.
See Fair Oaks Primary Care Doctors, Fair Oaks General Practitioners, and Fair Oaks Internists.