A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Priest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Priest, Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Priest graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Priest has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen E Priest MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen E. Priest practice?
- Dr. Allen Priest has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Priest practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Fair Oaks, CA.
See Fair Oaks Primary Care Doctors and Fair Oaks Internists.