Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Very Satisfied  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2014

My father and I are both fairly new patients of Dr Priest, switching to him based on a friends recommendation when our last doctor just upped and shut down his practice without warning. We have been very satisfied with his staff, Dr Priests diagnosis and bedside manner, he asks lots of questions and listens to you. The one thing that I find inconvenient is having to constantly make an appointment to have one of my prescriptions filled, but it's only for drugs that are narcotics, so I understand his thinking, I just never had another doctor that stringent, but if more doctors were like that we would probably have less people with prescription drug addictions.

|  Disappointment  |  show details
by Emogene McAllister on Aug 17th, 2013

Dr. Priest has failed in all areas. I've been a patient of his for 10 yrs. and he has become rude, dis-concerned about your condition and I've viewed him insulting a patient in his office; very unprofessional. His staff is either of Ukranian or Russian descent and are occasionally unhelpful, their accent is very strong and its difficult to understand or explain anything to them without repeating yourself more than 2 times. His office is very outdated and unless he decides to retire, he should update it, his payment and filing system. I've since changed doctors.

|  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Priests for at least 15 years or more. He has taken excellent care of me, taken the time to talk with me. He has always answered all of my questions. He has treated me for asthma, IBS, thyroid, copd. He is my doctor.

|  Great Dac  |  show details
by B. Heaps on Jan 26th, 2009

Dr. Priest has been my physiscian for 30 yrs. He always put my needs as a priority. Great person