Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internists, Osteopath

1550 S Pioneer Way
Ste 200
Moses Lake, WA 98837
509-765-1538
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Quinn's a Quake !!! "Dangerous" "Beware"  |  show details
by Pamela Banks on Nov 8th, 2008

My son was in a bad car accident at the age of 20, he hurt his back and required surgery. His girlfriend, whom is on numerous prescription drugs ( prescribed by Dr. Quinn ) took my son to see Dr. Quinn, this Doctor got him hooked for three yrs. on morphine, before doing surgery on his back. After his surgery he was taken off the morphine and put on methadone. Six yrs. after his surgery Dr. Quinn had my son on a daily dose of methadone 160 mg., Valium 10 mg. 2-4, vicodin 50/500 2-4, percocet 2-4, a prescribed sleeping tablet 1-2, and a prescribed allergy medication 1-3. He is no longer able to retain a job more than a week, he's so dysfunctional. Dr. Quinn was practicing in Yakima until he found out he was going to be investigated for his prescription writing practices, so he called in his patients, gave them their medical records ( stating that he would not have room for them, when he opened his new practice ). He relocated to Moses Lake, WA. approx. 75 - 85 miles from Yakima. He then contacted patients in Yakima, so they could go to Moses Lake to see him, He even made arrangements for those without transportation to carpool, and sets up their appt. one after another. I finally convinced my son to join a program and get help, but when one of the doctors called Dr. Quinn, he got nervous and called my son, telling him it was great he was getting help but that he should allow him to back him off, since he knew his medical history, and the other doctors didn't. That made sense to my son so against my pleading wishes, he drop the program to see Quinn, that was almost two yrs. ago. My son is still dysfunctional but insists he's getting better. After approx. two yrs. Dr. Quinn has him down to 80 mg. methadone, and the same dosage of all the other medications as always. So thanks to Dr. Quinn, I can't recognise the son I gave birth to, and someday soon I will probably have to bury my child.