A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Radin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Radin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Radin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Radin, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Radin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Radin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Robert Radin MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Allen R. Radin practice?
- Dr. Allen Radin has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Radin practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.