A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Rafael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Rafael is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Rafael, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Diaseses
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafael graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rafael has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Rafael MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen Rafael practice?
- Dr. Allen Rafael has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Rafael practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.