A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Rafael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Rafael is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rafael
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rafael Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Rafael, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafael graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rafael has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Rafael MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen Rafael practice?
- Dr. Allen Rafael has 22 office locations.
Dr. Allen Rafael practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.