A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Rafael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Rafael is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rafael
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Rafael Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Rafael, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafael graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rafael has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Rafael MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen Rafael practice?
- Dr. Allen Rafael has 22 office locations.
Dr. Allen Rafael practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.