A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Allen Reuben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Reuben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Reuben, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reuben graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Reuben has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Geoffrey Reuben MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Allen G. Reuben practice?
- Dr. Allen Reuben has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Reuben practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Addison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Addison Internists, Addison Infectious Disease Doctors, Addison Orthopedic Surgeons, and Addison Surgeons.