A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Rosen, Cosmetic and Reconstructive is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Rosen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arm Lift
- Body Lift
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Lift
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction Lipectomy
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen David Rosen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Allen Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Rosen practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Montclair, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Livingston, NJ.
See Montclair Plastic Surgeons and Montclair Surgeons.