A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Roth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Roth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Steven Roth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Allen S. Roth practice?
- Dr. Allen Roth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allen Roth practices Ophthalmology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Ophthalmologists.