A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Roth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Roth has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen S. Roth practice?
Dr. Allen Roth practices Ophthalmology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Ophthalmologists.