A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Rothpearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Rothpearl, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothpearl graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Rothpearl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Barry Rothpearl MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen B. Rothpearl practice?
- Dr. Allen Rothpearl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Rothpearl practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY and Westbury, NY.
See Rockville Centre Radiologists.