A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Salm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Salm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Salm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salm graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salm has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen J Salm MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Salm practice?
- Dr. Allen Salm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allen Salm practices Internal Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Sewell Internists.