A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Salm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Salm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Salm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salm graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salm has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Salm practice?
Dr. Allen Salm practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Marlton Internists, Marlton Pulmonologists, Marlton Critical Care Practitioners, and Marlton Sleep Medicine Doctors.