A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Sapadin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Sapadin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Sapadin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapadin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Sapadin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sapadin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen N. Sapadin practice?
Dr. Allen Sapadin practices Dermatology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hackensack Dermatologists.