A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Schneider, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Hospitals Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Robert Schneider DO is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen R. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Allen Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Schneider practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.