A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Schwalb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Schwalb, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwalb graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwalb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Jay Schwalb MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Schwalb practice?
- Dr. Allen Schwalb has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Schwalb practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.