inactive

Allen R Seely MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

May 28th, 2016
Best doctor I've ever had. He truly cares and listens to his patients. Best VA doctor in the region.

June 21st, 2012
He is very thorough and explains diagnostics and treatments well.

April 15th, 2012
Very good doctor and a great person..

February 11th, 2012
GREAT Doctor !!
New to the state -- lucky to find Dr. Seely !!Beautiful, new facility in Liberty Lake. Super office staff, and wonderful Doctor ! Spent over 1 hour with me on my first visit, to learn ALL about me, my wife and my family medical history. I left a tremendous Dr. in Wisconsin, and feared I wouldn't find someone close in capability to my old Dr. Thankfully, I was WAY wrong !!

February 4th, 2012
Dr. Seely is the best Doc ever!
I highly recommend Dr. Allen Seely.My whole family has depended on him, since he first started with Rockwood Clinic in 2000. He is very compassionate, and always takes time to listen to our concerns.He always follows through with any needed tests and makes sure you get the referrals to specialists if needed. His nurse Carol is awesome as well, she always is very prompt in returning calls and or making sure we get refills we need as soon as possible. I am amazed at all Dr. Seely does,and still takes such good care of his patients. We are so grateful for Dr. Seely and his Medical Assistants.

February 2nd, 2012
Compassion and passion
Dr. Seely is the most compassionate doctor I have ever known. He cares enough to find answers, won't leave me hanging. He keeps excellent records too. I always feel in safe and accurate hands.

January 18th, 2012
Awesome Doctor...very caring and thorough. He is not arrogant; rather he is genuine and highly skilled. Highly recommend Dr. Seely!

January 4th, 2012
He is a wonderful doctor. He is thorough,efficient,caring, and I can't say enough good things about him. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

December 29th, 2011
I would recommend Dr Seely to everyone. He reviews my records carefully, follows my medications very closely. Some drs I have had in the past just put me on a medication and forget about me. If I ever have any lab work, x-rays, etc that are not normal I am notified immediately so I can start getting the proper care and treatment. He never makes me feel rushed. He educates me by verbal, models, whatever I need to understand. He is compassionate. I am glad to be able to comment on this wonderful physician. Great bedside manner.

December 19th, 2011
Great Family Dr
I love that I have found Dr Seely. He always spends time with me to listen and never makes you feel rushed. He is a great Dr that wants to help you with whatever you have came in for. He researches, shows you or explains it to you and includes you in the solution.

December 15th, 2011
What more can you ask for
Dr. Seely is just amazing. To be more specific: 1) He listens, 2) Asks questions and listens, 3)He takes the time to educate, 4) He is compassionate, 5) He is non judgemental, and 5) He truly cares about you as a persosn. I really cannot say enough about Dr. Seely other than I thank him for being such as amazing person.

December 15th, 2011
While the wait in the waiting room was not too bad once in the room it was quite a bit longer. I soon found out the reason. Dr. Seely takes as much time needed to make sure he covers everything he wants and the patient as well. I would wait longer if I had to. In fact, Seely is moving further from my house and i am choosing to drive further to stay with him!