A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Seftel is Good. Dr. Seftel has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Seftel, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Erectile Dysfunction Fertility, Infertility and Reproduction - Male, and Sexual Dysfunction Physiological.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seftel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seftel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seftel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allen Seftel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Seftel practice?
Dr. Allen Seftel practices Urology and Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists and Cleveland Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alan Seftel, Dr. Allan Seftel