A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Seftel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Seftel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Seftel, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seftel graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Seftel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seftel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Seftel practice?
Dr. Allen Seftel practices Urology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Voorhees, NJ.
See Camden Urologists.