A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Shevach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Shevach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shevach graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shevach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Brooks Shevach MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allen B. Shevach practice?
- Dr. Allen Shevach has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Shevach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.