Dr. Allen Silanee MD Patient Reviews

June 3rd, 2016
Mi Doctor. Es. Los Maximo. Dios los Bendiga

February 23rd, 2016
Best OBGYN
Dr. Silanee has been my OB since 2010 and I will not change him for anyone ! He's the only doctor that I've waited hours for and made the wait all worth it. He's patient and very professional. He takes his time to answer any of the concerns you may have. He's prioritizes of all his patients. He's amazing ! 5 Stars aren't enough he deserves so much more.

April 18th, 2015
Exceptional & Highly Professional OB/GYN
I was in search of a gentle, kind, professional, and caring GYN doctor in South Florida and my experience with Dr. Silanee was exceptional. He has very good bedside manners and takes the time to listen to your worries and health concerns. I would recommend him.

June 26th, 2013
Amazing doctor! So happy I found him!
I had alway gone to one doctor. And just the though of going to someone new was frightening. But Dr. Silanee is excellent! Made it very easy for me. For first timers, like me, the doctor (himself) spends time collecting all your medical information. He does it very carefully, and he does not rush you. He is easy to talk to; listens and discusses throughly everything. He pays attention to you. During the exam he is very respectful in every way...explains everything, before and while he is conducting the exam, so you understand and know what to expect. Also, he made sure I had the referrals and exams I further needed (that were beyond his specialty). I felt well taken care of and very respected. Thank you! He is a doctor really worth going to! Recommend it 100%!

August 27th, 2012
The best doctor i have ever met.
I have never met a doctor or nurse as polite as doctor Silanee Very kind and apologetic even when he is not doing anything wrong. I would definitely recommend him to my friend and family with no hesitation.

January 14th, 2012
Fantastic doctor
He was kind and very caring. He helped me deliver both of my babies a d he did my surgery. He was always available. I have never worked with a kinder doctor. He works in an office that is NOT a fre clinic. You have to pay for services. But there prices are comparatively very low and fair. If you have issues with the prices, you need to take that up with the business office. That is not Dr silanee's responsibility. If u want free care go to the free clinic. He doesn't work at the free clinic. I also found out he is fully board certified, he works as a faculty member at a lot of different universities and that he has never been sued. He's a great doctor.

January 12th, 2012
Vaginal Birth= Perfect Doctor
I went to miami beach community health center without medical plan. My pregnancy was pretty healthy and i never saw an obgyn. My plan as recommendation was to have an interview with Dr.Silanee, but we never met. I went to Mount Sinai, having contractions and i was 4cm. Dr. Silanee came when i was about 8cm and he was so caring during the pushing. He did his job and was such a perfect experience. I will never change the experience.

March 17th, 2011
F***** As**** NOT considerate!!
This Doctor i can say is the worst in humanity!! He works in a clinic of low income & no people with no insurance! Doesnt it make sense that you cannot afford to see a REAL doctor who you can go see in a nice professional office with no long hours of waiting! This jerk lives up his A** & is so inconsiderate!! He expected to be paid upfront over $500 bucks for a procedure (remember this is a low income clinic) & was asked to arrange payments or take a post dated check & his did NOT sign off the approval. All he REALLY cares about is the money & NOT the patients. SURE everyone is, but DONT work in a low income clinic & expect much. This is very dissapointing! & i would NOT reccomend this jerk to anyone..UGHH..

October 8th, 2009