A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Silbergleit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Silbergleit, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Silbergleit graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Silbergleit has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Silbergleit MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen Silbergleit practice?
- Dr. Allen Silbergleit has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Silbergleit practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons and Pontiac Cardiothoracic Surgeons.