A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Sills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Sills is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Sills, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sills graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sills has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen K. Sills practice?
Dr. Allen Sills practices Neurological Surgery near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Surgeons.