Surgeons
2009 Mallory Ln
Ste 230
Franklin, TN 37067
615-778-2265
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by VW on May 10th, 2013

Thank you Dr. Sills I truly enjoyed meeting with you this past month and getting my life back as well. Even though you did not operate you set me on a path to recovery that has me back on my bicycle. This week I did a 20 mile ride that I thought I would never be able to do after my first MRI and speaking with other Doctors. I was fearful to do anything to harm my neck and with your plan Im getting better and managing. What a great gentleman, and then a Doctor. I can't believe a surgeon that did not jump at the chance to operate! He is awesome!

|  Dr. Sills is the best!!  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2012

After many years of searching for an answer to my neck pain I was blessed to be referred to Dr. Sills by my pain management doctor. He replaced three cervical disk and got me back to living an active life. Thank you, Dr. Sills and Ryan!

Feb 7th, 2012

i would like to say thank you to the staff of Vanderbilt the wonderful work of Dr. Allen K Sills Jr, MD Neurological Surgeon. the wonderful nurses who took care of me in the icu unit...one year ago on oct 29th 2010. Dr. Sills took a chance on helping me which no other dr. would...i went in to meet him in a wheelchair and today i am walking on my own again when all the other dr's have given up hope and told me i may as well get use to the idea that i was going to be paralyzed in all 4 limbs.. dr Sills took that chance and did the cervical laminectomy i have my life back and my kids have their mom back..from the bottom of our hearts thank you.

|  Simply a Miracle  |  show details
by Eric Omlor on Jun 12th, 2010

After surgery on Friday May 21, 2010 to remove a brain tumor, a "Cardiopharyngioma", I was feeling so good that I was writing a song on Saturday, walking around the hospital floors and going to the hospital chapel on Sunday, and sent home on Monday! I felt no serious pain, and I was back to normal within 3 weeks. Dr. Sills explained what happened, how that particular tumor gets in the brain, what he did to get rid of it, and was truly interested in what I was asking, and he knew the answers. I believe that God healed me through Dr Sills. To me, this experience was a miracle. I will gladly and easily recommend him.

|  show details
Feb 9th, 2009

allen sills for president!