Dr. Allen Sills Jr MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2017
2 major spine surgeries
He performed two spine surgeries on me, both outstanding success and pain relief. If you need spine surgery he is the manwho to see!

February 26th, 2017
Dr.Sills actually saved my wife's in 2007 @ Methodist Central Hosp, in Memphis,Tn . She had a massive brain hemirage. I had 2 different specialist in 2 different fields told me she wasn't going to make it. Even though she had a stroke and is left-side neglect today but she is still alive and doing well. Just wanted to Thank Dr.Sills and God bless you
One of the best in his field.

February 6th, 2017
This review is very overdue as I had back surgery by Dr. Allen Sills in 2013. I am writing this review in the hope that it will be beneficial to anyone who is thinking of having surgery by this wonderful neurosurgeon. Dr. Sills quickly discovered what was causing my severe leg pain and fixed it. I was in good physical shape and was back to my sedentary job in a week. And, three years later, I'm still doing great!

September 10th, 2016
Lumbar spinal stenosis surgery
Dr. Sills' is extremely knowledgeable, professional & reassuring. I am very pleased with Dr. Sills' & his entire staff. Each staff member explains what task they will monitor. I would return to Dr. Sills' if necessary. He & his staff are number 1. I recommend anyone who needs surgery, go to Vanderbilt. Thank you Dr. Sills' & staff. We need more dedicated doctors like you & your staff!

October 19th, 2015
Great beddide manner and exact diagnosis! Was highly recommended by his peers!

February 24th, 2015
Would recommend to anyone. The very best in Tennessee

May 10th, 2013
Thank you Dr. Sills I truly enjoyed meeting with you this past month and getting my life back as well. Even though you did not operate you set me on a path to recovery that has me back on my bicycle. This week I did a 20 mile ride that I thought I would never be able to do after my first MRI and speaking with other Doctors. I was fearful to do anything to harm my neck and with your plan Im getting better and managing. What a great gentleman, and then a Doctor. I can't believe a surgeon that did not jump at the chance to operate! He is awesome!

September 8th, 2012
Dr. Sills is the best!!
After many years of searching for an answer to my neck pain I was blessed to be referred to Dr. Sills by my pain management doctor. He replaced three cervical disk and got me back to living an active life. Thank you, Dr. Sills and Ryan!

June 12th, 2010
Simply a Miracle
After surgery on Friday May 21, 2010 to remove a brain tumor, a "Cardiopharyngioma", I was feeling so good that I was writing a song on Saturday, walking around the hospital floors and going to the hospital chapel on Sunday, and sent home on Monday! I felt no serious pain, and I was back to normal within 3 weeks. Dr. Sills explained what happened, how that particular tumor gets in the brain, what he did to get rid of it, and was truly interested in what I was asking, and he knew the answers. I believe that God healed me through Dr Sills. To me, this experience was a miracle. I will gladly and easily recommend him.

July 16th, 2017