A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Sklaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Sklaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Sklaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklaver graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sklaver has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sklaver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan