A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Small is Excellent. Dr. Small has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Small has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hosp Medical Ctr Of Queens
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Small accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allen Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen C. Small practice?
Dr. Allen Small practices Internal Medicine near Kew Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Kew Gardens Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Small, Dr. Alan Small