Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Small
Dr. Allen Small, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kew Gardens, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Small is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, Elmhurst Hospital Ctr and Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The. Dr. Small has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Small has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allen Small is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kew Gardens, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Sibte Burney
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Kew Gardens, NY 0 mi39
Dr. Majeed Sayeed
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kew Gardens, NY 0 mi49