A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Small is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Small has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Cuthbert Small MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen C. Small practice?
- Dr. Allen Small has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Small practices Internal Medicine near Kew Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Kew Gardens Internists.