A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Soffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Soffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Soffer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soffer graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soffer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen D Soffer MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Soffer practice?
- Dr. Allen Soffer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Allen Soffer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Farmington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Lebanon, MO.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Cardiologists.