A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Sosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Sosin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Sosin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Allen Sosin practice?
- Dr. Allen Sosin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Sosin practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See West Bloomfield Allergists, West Bloomfield Pediatricians, and West Bloomfield Pediatric Specialists.