A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen South:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen South is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen South, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Artificial Insemination
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. South graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. South has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen G South MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allen G. South practice?
- Dr. Allen South has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen South practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.